Thursday 15 October 2009

Wiggly wiggle red


I´ve been looking for a nice red dress for a while, and some time ago I finally found one. It´s a 50s wiggle dress. My desire for the red dress became even bigger after seeing Tarantinos; Inglorious Basterds. Mélanie Laurent, who plays Shoshanna Dreyfus, has a beautiful red dress, and a veiled hat in one of the ending scenes. I fell in love right there and then. It would be difficult to come across something exactly like hers, but at least mine has long sleeves. I wanted kind of a classy dress, so maybe with a veiled hat and som Julie Hewett-lipstick I can complete my wish to be a Shoshanna-lookalike. (Although I´m very sceptic towards my chances.)

2 comments:

said...

Ho e heit, men ej trur du vinne. Ej gleda mej til å sjå<3

Nancy Wilde said...

Oh my god, I love that dress! Unforgettable :)